Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Still Birthday Time!

Well, today is my real birthday. Actually 3.05pm CET. Just as you know. Born at home. My sister waiting eagerly for a little sister, and so disappointed when I popped out. Initially decided to be called Preben, but changed to Peter, Jan Peter. The "Jan" probably as a response to the trend at the time. I am fine with Jan Peter.

I am fine with being half way through life as well. 110 is a suitable lifespan in my opinion. Wonder what the world will look like then.

From a Norwegian perspective I was born before TV was introduced. Before restrictions on buying a car was lifted (a post war thing), milk came in bulk to the grocery, and probably a lot of other weird things as well. But I was only 11 when I was flying for the first time - and after that I have never stopped.

No comments: