Tia and Philip on new year's eve.
Sorry to have left out for quite a while. But it has been a busy and special time with a few challenges. Not that we are through, but a least I had an awakening to day. You can read more about that on my blog http://peteraursnes.com. (I don't think this link is clickable).
The weather has turned much milder and we have a normal winter. Got a little bit of snow the last few days so I had to clear a bit around the house and the driveway. Gives me an hour of exercise. Which is never bad. Accompanied by Tia who was tobogganing down the driveway. Philip's off skating and playing bandy with friends.
The last few days have brought a bit of drama into our lives but not more than we can easily handle. I think that is really what woke me up as well this morning and gave me a kick in the butt. It felt good.
So life has fallen into normality, whatever that is. But I have had a strong urge to creep into my comfort zone and just stay there. Not that I think I'll never return out. I am too impatient for that and will be bored by the comfort zone's predictability. But I have had a period after we returned where that was a necessity. So just to have said that, it could just be that I came out again today, so much for staying in the comfort zone.

No comments:
Post a Comment