..for a while anyway. We will definitely have more snow before winter is over. And that is Okay as long as Nature pauses it all for a while. I spent Christmas day shoveling snow. I spent Boxing day shoveling snow. The snow was so deep I could not finish so I have spent a couple of hours today as well, so now it is all cleared. The problem when there is so much snow coming down in a few days is where do I put it all? It piles up and it gets more and more difficult to get it out of the way.
Well I'm done and the weather man says no more snow this year. I choose to believe him. I suppose it is a survival strategy.
The good thing is it is so beautiful outside. And it lights up in an otherwise dark period of the year. I mean not mentally dark, physically dark. But we're heading towards lighter times. The day has become 2 minutes longer since midwinter, i.e. December 21st. It's a start!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment