More snow, and more snow. We have enough. Monday is March 1st. and it is supposed to start thawing. Not so this winter. The other day the temperature just dropped down, way down. When it rose again it started to snow. I know what i will have to do today.
Apart from that life is getting back to normal. Ingunn has started to work with me to get our clients back to or into work. Challenging but it is also a good learning. So we get on the bus every morning, me a bit earlier than Ingunn as she gets the kids safe and sound to school.
It is a good thing to have Ingunn alongside me. She can look at it from a different perspective. Can we approach the challenges from an other angle? Most probably we can.
Are you concerned with the olympics? I am not that much. But we were watching biathlon relay yesterday and cheered Norway in to a very comfortable win. I must admit I was a bit skeptical ahead of these games as to our possibilities to collect medals. We have done very well, and saved by the outsiders when the most obvious failed. Which they have done. This is a small country, but usually doing pretty well in the winter olympics, this year turned out no exception. The we realize that we have won a medal in some sport we did not now about. What's that and who's that?
But, tonight it's the great Final. Curling. Norway vs. Canada. The happy amateurs vs. the pros. The Norwegian team that have become world famous for their jester trousers. They are real amateurs, probably the only ones. The national team has no sponsors and these pants? Yes they did pay for them themselves.
So talent, joy and passion can win over financial resources.
Watch the final, I think it is 6 pm Eastern.
Enjoy.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment